Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa was here!

Santa came again this year to The Craftsman B&B, I must be a good boy.  I, like most dogs, love to have a project.  My mission in life is to destroy things I am allowed to destroy.  Of course, I like to try to destroy just about anything, but I am well trained and only destroy my toys.  This happens to all my toys.

So this year, Santa found an "indestructable" toy made from a fire hose.  Those thinks are pretty tough, yeah right.  In less than 10 minutes this is the condition.  I don't eat the stuffing, no unnecery visits to the vet for me.  Mike rescued the squeeker and I was back at it.

I don't chew rawhide bones much anymore, my teeth, like me are getting on in years, so the softer toys are more to my liking.

I must admit, I do have a Kong toy that gets filled with a cookie and that is still in good working order.  Why would I destroy that, I get cookies.

I also got this bandana, it's a hard candy print!  I'm being a good boy on my spot.

No comments: