Friday, June 12, 2009

Radio Show


This morning, Mike was up and out of the house early. That's rare as he is usally making me hungry by preparing breakfast for his guests, it smells so good. I hang out in the hall between the kitchen and pantry peeking in through the gate and smelling all the good smells, you know, like bacon. The gate is there because dogs are not allowed in the kitchen.

Anyway, back to Mike leaving the house. He was off to be interviewed for a radio show that takes place in town every Friday. Held at the Bank in town, I like that place because I get cookies when I visit. When I still was able to, I would stand up and put my front feet on the counter so I could see who was going to take care of me while Mike was doing his banking.

The radio show is hosted by Jacie Voegeli, a local real estate agent and friend, she's always nice to me when she stops in for a visit. They talked about the B&B, Pacific City and the Oktoberfest event coming up this fall. You can listen to the show in 2 parts. Part #1 and Part #2, each about 10 minutes. Aired on KCUP News/Talk 1230 AM and 100.7-2 HD FM. Their sister station, BOSS Radio 100.7 FM, helps us out with events for the Pacific City Association too.

So check it out, download it to your iPod and enjoy the voice of my master. Yeah, like I have a master.

No comments: