Monday, February 15, 2010

Presidents Day

Happy Presidents Day! Yeah, I know, it's not an exciting holiday. Unless your in school or work for a bank. But a lot of people have the day off so it's a holiday none the less. Being the day after Valentines Day was a help to a busy weekend at The Craftsman B&B.

Back to the Salt & Pepper collection and today's are new to the collection. A fellow Oregon Bed & Breakfast Guild innkeeper, Debbie Lusk of The Pfeiffer Cottage Inn in Albany wrote a blog about an antique store and posted a picture of these S&P's. I, of course had to comment on them and after a few days, they were in my mail box.

I rarely buy S&P's, they have to be real ugly for me to think about them. My collection has grown from nice people giving them to me. I like to challenge my friends and family to find the ugliest ones they can. I get my share of cute ones too.

What can you find?

No comments: