Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My 100th Post

Hey all, welcome to my 100th post.  Life here at The Craftsman Bed & Breakfast sure is interesting and filled with all kinds of stories I get to share with you, my readers.  I do love my job as a spoiled innkeepers dog as well as official meeter and greeter.  People in Pacific City holler and wave to me when I venture around town.  I'm famous.  I won't let that get to my head, too much and will continue to tell you about life on the Oregon coast.

Now for an update.  Today, I feel like a new dog.  Yesterday was not so good, I was knocked out or groggy all day.  Now I'm taking some sweet medication called Rimadyl.  It's good for old dogs.  I felt so good that I've been up the stairs a few times.  Sean came over and as usual, I got excited and started dragging my toys out to play with him.  He made me lay down and be still.  Good thing, because after he left, my knee started bothering me again.  I need to cut down on the rough-housing for a while.

So thanks to all that have read all my posts.  I like to hear guests that read a few, just to get to know me a little before their visit.  I will have a lot more information of what to do and see in and around Pacific City, so stay tuned.

No comments: