Sunday, September 28, 2008

Slo - Mo - O

After visiting The Craftsman B&B here on the Oregon Coast you will learn something about me.  I can't seem to "shake" a chronic ear problem.  I am a mobile yeast factory.  So today, I think they put something in my breakfast.  It kind of knocks me out.  They do it to gain an advantage when attempting to clean my ears.  As you can imagine, I don't like to get my ears cleaned.  Mike holds me down and Laura goes to town.  It doesn't take too long, but I fight them all the way.  The doggie downer I got this morning makes it an easier job for them.

I just can't seem to remember that I do feel better after they are done.  I do remember that I don't like to get it done.  So when my dog door is closed and the other doors down stairs start to close, I'm in for it.  I don't give up, I just don't get traction on the smooth floor.

When it's all over, I go outside and shake like crazy for a while.  I need to take some time before I calm down and the drugs wear off.  So today, Sean came over to watch the Bronco football game.  they had slider hamburgers and chips.  I like chips, so when Sean offered some to me, my reaction was a little slow.  He called me Slo - Mo - O.  I was moving in slow motion.

I am nearly back to my normal self, enough to write this blog.

So when you come to visit me here in Pacific City, you can pet me all you want, just keep away from the ears.

No comments: