Thursday, October 16, 2008

Booze for Boobs!


I know, Booze for Boobs, but read on.  I wrote about breast cancer awareness here.  I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow, Friday is the big party at Twist Wine Company.  From 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Twist will donate 100% of their proceeds to the breast cancer fund.

Twist will be pouring the wines from Basket Case, Shy Wines and Reversal.  Several beers will be on tap as well.  Live music, disco ball and the "pole" at the end of the bar will keep the mood festive.  Pick out some vintage vinyl to spin before the live music starts.

You can find Twist just west of the 4-way stop in Pacific City.  6425 Pacific Avenue, Unit B.  2 blocks from my home at The Craftsman B&B.  Call them with questions at 503-965-NUTS.

We hope to see you there, but if you can't make it, Twist is donating 10% of sales for the whole month of October to Breast Cancer.

Come see me at the party, I'll be the blue dog with the pink shirt.

No comments: