Friday, October 24, 2008

What to do.

As a reader of this blog, you know by know that I like to tell you about what is going on in and around my home at The Craftsman B&B in Pacific City.  Well, I'm not the only one.  Here at the B&B, we get the Oregon Coast Today delivered to us every week.  I help Mike put them in all the guest rooms.  They have stories about what is happening every week up and down the Coast.  So, I must admit, I do get some ideas of what to do as far as events go from OCT.

So to make your trip planning easier, OCT is blogging about the top 5 things to do every weekend on the Coast.  You can read The Price of Foam blog here.

Mike met Dave Price a few years ago and has had the paper delivered every Thursday.  Sometimes Dave or his wife Niki will deliver it to.  Just in time for the weekend guests.  The paper is published in "downtown" Otis, smaller than Pacific City, and was the Best Design winner in 2008 by the Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association.  They also took home second and third in photography and second place in Target Audience.  Overall a great paper and nice people running it.

When ever we are at a local event, we see one of them there too.  Taking pictures and learning about the events.  They really support the coast businesses and tourism.  Check out their dining guide as well.

So the next time you are planning a trip to the coast, I suggest you stay with me, here at the B&B, we will have a copy of Oregon Coast Today in your room.  Pick one up all over the coast or check them out online.  One of my jobs is to make sure you have a great stay, same for Oregon Coast Today.

No comments: