Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dory Days 2008 Recap



I got to go to the Dory Days Parade. That's me, I stayed in the back of the truck, too many kids running around.

Well, as I told you yesterday we were taking the year off from entering the Parade. I was wrong. Mike got a phone call during breakfast. It was Derek and he said they were going to do the parade, as is. Funny thing about that, the graphics from last year are still on the boat. The dory won Best Undecorated Dory. Another Win, Whoo-Hoo!



We saw vintage cars, dorys and the best was the Shriners in their Jeeps. I saw other dogs and a crazy guy on a mini bike handing out candy to the kids and dog bones to dogs, like me. Oh, and he was green, what a weirdo. Turns out, he is a green home builder.  I didn't get a picture, UPDATE, here is a reader supplied picture.I was more interested in the cookies he was tossing. Just kidding about the weirdo comment, thanks for the cookies.

No comments: