Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The UPS Driver

Before I tell you a bit about our UPS Driver, there are some thing you should know about me:
  1. I bark when I hear someone stomping their feet of the front porch stairs.
  2. I bark when I hear the loud noises.
  3. I bark when I hear the door bell.
  4. I don't like it when people stick their face in the window of the front door.
OK, so know you know about me.  Here is why I don't like the UPS Driver.  He drives up our street and stops in front of the house.  He honks his horn a few times.  Did I mention the brakes squeak?  He stomps up the stairs and drops a box at the front door, thud.  He stick his face in the window of the front door and rings the bell, like 10 times in a row.

He knows now that I am harmless, but there was a time he would drop and run, not even making it to the door.  I like when Mike has to sign for a package, I get to sniff him and I get a cookie.

Next time I hear the horn, I'll bark.  I just want a cookie.

No comments: