Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bunnies!

Bunnies, bunnies, rabbits and bunnies.  They are all over Pacific City!  How did it happen?  Well they do have a reputation...

The bunnies can be found west of the Nestucca River in Pacific City.  They have yet to cross the bridge to our side of town.  They mostly live in the RV Park, but wander all over.

The original hutch was the open lot, with bushes and tons of holes for the bunnies.  The owners of the RV park built a new building and swimming pool on the site, displacing the rabbits.  Most of the rabbits moved into the RV park, but you will see them at Webb Park, around the brew pub and surrounding neighborhood.  I haven't seen any on the beach, nothing for them to eat there.

So come visit me at The Craftsman B&B and I will show you were to look for the bunnies.  I like to say bunnies, it makes me happy.

No comments: