Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Interviews

Being a well spoiled Weimaraner living in the best place on earth--The Craftsman Bed & Breakfast in Pacific City, Oregon, I thought I would introduce you to the people that make up our town. We know you visit us and our town because of our location, but you return because of all the nice people you meet all over town. Oh, and to see me again.  So every now and then, I will post interviews on this blog. If you are a local and want to be interviewed, e-mail me at oscar@craftsmanbb.com and I will e-mail you questions, post the answers on my blog for all the world to see.

Be amazed I can type and forget about a phone interview. If you would like to come visit me or if I encounter you on a walk, we can work out an interview face to face.

So keep in touch with this blog to find out about the people that make Pacific City the best place on the Oregon Coast.

No comments: